If My Aunty Had Nuts......

Comrade 86

On 10/28/2016 at 10:32, europia said:

Another reference to Chris Martin. From what I have read, all three parties - Fulham FC, DCFC & Chris Martin have to be agreeable for a premature return. It appears that Fulham's management are very keen on him and initially wanted to sign Martin on a permanent deal, but were unable to, due to undisclosed complications. There intention is to conclude the deal at the end of the loan. Is it not time we all moved on?

Mentioned him because it's a recurring theme on this forum and in general and also because he's on loan and no permnnent deal has been concluded as yet. If you wish to move on, feel free but you'll just have to accept not everybody shares your sentiments where he's concerned.   As for references to Chris on a more general level, as a player / ex-player who scored 60 goals in 3 and bit seasons, I think he's entitled to be remembered!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Theres more chance of me getting a gf than us doing **** this season

Next season I can see johnson excelling though with lowe

Assuming you're from the Derby area @dcfcfan1 try Nottingham. Apparently they have a surplus of women and if you're not fussy about webbed feet or extra fingers or toes, you should be fine lad.

32 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Mentioned him because it's a recurring theme on this forum and in general and also because he's on loan and no permnnent deal has been concluded as yet. If you wish to move on, feel free but you'll just have to accept not everybody shares your sentiments where he's concerned.   As for references to Chris on a more general level, as a player / ex-player who scored 60 goals in 3 and bit seasons, I think he's entitled to be remembered!

Yes I totally understand sentiment, I don't think my post suggested otherwise. I am sure people have good memories of other successful strikers like Saunders, Wanchope & Steve Howard, but they were sold and the club moved on from it. 

Archived