Beer Thread

Cisse

Badger Leaping Legend 4.8%

Yeah it's a supermarket beer but it is very nice, well balanced, sufficiently hoppy due to the use of amarillo.

Oi loikes armadillos

Was at a tour of Meantime Brewery in Greenwich during yesterday's match and was able to celebrate after with a huge bottle of Awkward ******* and then a German smoked beer.

bought...

M&S branded Robinsons 'Cheshire Chocolate Porter' (6%)

M&S Branded Adnams 'Southwold Blonde beer' (5%)

Flying Dog 'Raging Bitch' Belgian IPA (had before, excellent) (8.3%)

Sierra Nevada Kellerweiss (4.8%)

La Trappe Bokbier (7%)

Chimay Red (7)

Siren Craft 'When the light gose out' (4.2%) "A collaboration with Stillwater Artisanal. This black Gose has been brewed with hibiscus flowers and Hawaiian black volcano salt."

but those are for later, just opened...

(8.5%)

bought...

M&S branded Robinsons 'Cheshire Chocolate Porter' (6%)

M&S Branded Adnams 'Southwold Blonde beer' (5%)

Flying Dog 'Raging Bitch' Belgian IPA (had before, excellent) (8.3%)

Sierra Nevada Kellerweiss (4.8%)

La Trappe Bokbier (7%)

Chimay Red (7)

Siren Craft 'When the light gose out' (4.2%) "A collaboration with Stillwater Artisanal. This black Gose has been brewed with hibiscus flowers and Hawaiian black volcano salt."

but those are for later, just opened...

"http://dcfcfans.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/attachicon" alt="attachicon">IMG_3254

(8.5%)

Nice glass don't leave it out if certain mods pop round for a beer........ :lol:

Nice glass don't leave it out if certain mods pop round for a beer........ :lol:

I love the frosted Barbar glass.

Is that the beer that used to be called Winterbok (or something like that) - a gorgeous nutty brown ale?

Nobody comes round my house, I don't let them.

It's a tip, so if they do come round then they can't leave to spread the word, I can't allow it.

Having one the the supposed chocolate porters now, it's nothing of the sort. Just a re-labelled 'Old Chocolate Tom'

Far from great but drinkable enough. Funny that the ratebeer rating is over 50 points lower than the OCT, shows how much people are influenced by their preconceptions - the beer is most likely identical. I've actually given up on trusting those ratings if they claim something is rubbish.