Integrated dishwasher

Day

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, David said:

There's these white clip things at the top, no screws in them as seen by me sticking one straight through it. 

IMG_0733.JPG

IMG_0734.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

Can you see where the chip boards been jigsaw'd near the sink?

isnt there a screw in that bit?

not the worktop, the curved cut out bit below.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The legs below the unit, behind the plinth, are probably tightened right up thus wedging the unit tight.

smash fook out of it.

Ahh, I thought the plinth was that strip of wood at the top, that's a kick board in my language, cant get that thing out, been siliconed in as well

No screws in those holes, put a nail through and popped through the other side, looks like they should have some kind of screw in there. Must be those plastic gromit things but can't pull them out.

Have to get a professional in, would give you the job Mozza but bit far away to take a cupboard out

Just now, David said:

No screws in those holes, put a nail through and popped through the other side, looks like they should have some kind of screw in there. Must be those plastic gromit things but can't pull them out.

Have to get a professional in, would give you the job Mozza but bit far away to take a cupboard out

Is there a local monkey sanctuary you could call for help? Just donate and they'll send someone round.

Archived