DJ Campbell - Leicester City

vicky-27

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, nor Dickov. Should be setting our sights a bit higher than geriatric rejects and pacy duds with two left feet from a rival club in the same Division IMO.

I have to agree on Dickov at least, I'm willing to give DJ a chance although I don't agree with signing 37 year old strikers. Dickov's effort on the pitch is quite simply remarkable considering his age, although there is no getting away from his age 37. All this sign him up sign him up nonsense worries me, have Derby fans lost ambition?

I don't know about you lot but I kinda hope Derby will be back in the Premiership say after another 2 seasons in the Championship, I'd like a squad that has time to gel and become a unit, not just pushing for the play offs but automatic promotion.

You can't do this by signing 37 year old "has beens", ok he's but a great deal of effort on the pitch, so did Tito Villa, let's get him back if that's all we're bothered about now.

Look to the future, he's been a decent short term signing whilst other players have been getting back fit, I seriously hope Clough has his earphones in last night and didn't hear those chants and carries on trying to bring young strikers to the club with potential like James Vaughan.

Archived