Season Tickets

Russell Ram

Hi All,

Been a manic 2.5 weeks for me as my wife has given birth to our lovely daughter. I am just starting to get my life back in some semblance of order... on that note has anyone received their season ticket yet? The only reason I ask is that Dcfc did not have my new address until I changed it just before the end of May so I was wondering if I needed to chase it up or not.

Cheers!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Russell Ram said:

Thanks for your congratulations too, I miss sleep though....?

Congratulations from me too. As the father of a teenage girl I'm afraid to say that when you start to regain sleep you will start to miss your time, and then later, your time, money and patience. Enjoy.....  :D

6 hours ago, Russell Ram said:

Hi All,

Been a manic 2.5 weeks for me as my wife has given birth to our lovely daughter. I am just starting to get my life back in some semblance of order... on that note has anyone received their season ticket yet? The only reason I ask is that Dcfc did not have my new address until I changed it just before the end of May so I was wondering if I needed to chase it up or not.

Cheers!

Not received mine yet either and I haven't changed address since last season, hope that helps. 

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter too by the way :D

Archived