21/6/16 Update

Day

Today I have installed a new software update, it's just bug fixes but if you notice any issues please let me know.

It has been reported by some they have been blocked at work and seeing malware messages, also one on Android phone. I have ran various scanners and nothing has showed up, I have now uploaded a complete fresh set of files. Please let me know if you are having issues.

We are also rolling out ads with the new advertising company today, I understand nobody likes to adverts although they are necessary to keep this forum online. Only desktop/tablet users will be seeing those at the moment with mobile coming later today. Their tech team has updated the code from last time for those that were suffering with page load issues, the adverts are now the last thing to load on the site so hopefully you shouldn't have any problems. Again, if you do please let me know asap so they can take a look.

I usually have them disabled for myself (perks of running the site) but currently have them enabled for myself, so far I'm not seeing any slow loading at all. 

Finally night mode has been disabled at the moment due to the bug fix update, I will rebuild this with the new ad code in the next 24/48hrs.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

olleh

It has been reported by some they have been blocked at work and seeing malware messages, also one on Android phone. I have ran various scanners and nothing has showed up, I have now uploaded a complete fresh set of files. Please let me know if you are having issues.

gnineppah llits si siht ekil skooL

We are also rolling out ads with the new advertising company today, I understand nobody likes to adverts although they are necessary to keep this forum online. Only desktop/tablet users will be seeing those at the moment with mobile coming later today. Their tech team has updated the code from last time for those that were suffering with page load issues, the adverts are now the last thing to load on the site so hopefully you shouldn't have any problems. Again, if you do please let me know asap so they can take a look.

?sexif eht fo eno saw ti fi erus toN

Obviously not a big issue but just checking.

1 minute ago, MB (Wolfie) said:

olleh

gnineppah llits si siht ekil skooL

?sexif eht fo eno saw ti fi erus toN

Obviously not a big issue but just checking.

Still nothing on the bug report I posted, I guess you have trying clearing your cache? 

44 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Clicking on a thread is directing me to the 1st page, not the last post viewed.

If you are going into topics through each board click on the dot to the left for now, totally forgot to make that template edit and I'm on my mobile now heading out. Will fix when I get back in.

If you are going through the unread content page, under the read status drop down make sure the first unread comment option is ticked

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 13.07.33.png

Archived