Stamford Bridge

Dangerous

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get the money i say, the point is to the fans the proper stadia name will always remain....if we got say 20mill to call it for instance marstons pedigree @ pride park and the dosh was spent on players, i'm sure it would be welcomed by most fans:D

Not saying I would use one just accept the stadium being called it for a few seasons, the contract would then expire and we'd go back to Pride Park Stadium and wait for the next sponsorship deal. Has anybody seriously got attached to the name Pride Park Stadium? of course there will be the minority ranting and raving but I wouldn't mind a sponsorship deal if it put money in the bank.

Not saying I would use one just accept the stadium being called it for a few seasons, the contract would then expire and we'd go back to Pride Park Stadium and wait for the next sponsorship deal. Has anybody seriously got attached to the name Pride Park Stadium? of course there will be the minority ranting and raving but I wouldn't mind a sponsorship deal if it put money in the bank.

no like i said before its different if its a stadium steeped in the clubs history like the bbg ect but if its a new stadium like ours then i don't think it really matters and i don't think many will mind either

i'll stick my neck out here.......always thought it was a crap name should have been the sheep green or ramsfield......anything but pride fricken park:rolleyes:

Archived