Derby vs Forest - Recording

DeMontfortRam

I seem to remember a couple of seasons back when we smashed Forest 5-0 someone was kind enough to upload the full 90 minutes from Sky onto here as so that we could download it and watch it back. 

Would anyone be willing to do the same again? Would love to rewatch the game with commentary and be able to listen to the crowd from another perspective. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DeMontfortRam said:

I seem to remember a couple of seasons back when we smashed Forest 5-0 someone was kind enough to upload the full 90 minutes from Sky onto here as so that we could download it and watch it back. 

Would anyone be willing to do the same again? Would love to rewatch the game with commentary and be able to listen to the crowd from another perspective. 

Might want to check the match thread, pretty sure someone (sorry, can't remember who) said they had the recording and would be willing to send a link to it via PM. Unfortunately, can't just post it on here due to copyright etc.

3 hours ago, DeMontfortRam said:

Get Rams Player

7 hours ago, DeMontfortRam said:

You cant see many rams games 90 mins on youtube... but im pretty sure this one, and the osbourne goal game the year after are there in their entirety complete with some pre game chat from Sky.

Archived