Parking at QMC Nottingham

uttoxram75

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free park and rides are located on Queens drive, near the Clifton flyover, or Wilkinson Street in Basford.

Both run buses every 10 minutes straight to the main entrance, otherwise on site parking is £4 and involves a 10 minute walk, buses take around 10 mins in good traffic.

You can park just as near for free, but parking restrictions apply for an hour over lunchtime, either between 12-1 or 1-2, can't remember which.

19 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Free park and rides are located on Queens drive, near the Clifton flyover, or Wilkinson Street in Basford.

Both run buses every 10 minutes straight to the main entrance, otherwise on site parking is £4 and involves a 10 minute walk, buses take around 10 mins in good traffic.

You can park just as near for free, but parking restrictions apply for an hour over lunchtime, either between 12-1 or 1-2, can't remember which.

Thanks rev, its not the cost of parking so much, just the convenience of finding a suitable parking place.

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Thanks rev, its not the cost of parking so much, just the convenience of finding a suitable parking place.

Parking is horrendous at the QMC, ever since the multi storey fell down, they do have some blue badge spaces in the actual grounds, but without a badge the only car park a good 10 min walk from the main entrance.

You could also park at the Toton tram stop, just off the A52 at Bardills island, and catch a tram.

To be honest, I'd use the Park and Ride if possible.

7 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Parking is horrendous at the QMC, ever since the multi storey fell down, they do have some blue badge spaces in the actual grounds, but without a badge the only car park a good 10 min walk from the main entrance.

You could also park at the Toton tram stop, just off the A52 at Bardills island, and catch a tram.

To be honest, I'd use the Park and Ride if possible.

Top man, thanks for your help.

Its good to have someone under cover........mind how ya go after we thrash 'em tomorrow!

As reveldevil says, parking on site can be a nightmare. Depending on the time of your appointment / arrival, there could be parking space in car park C, which is the far side of the site from main entrance (south side) this is by far the biggest car park but also the furthest walk, and still full in peak times, although in my experience I've had the most luck in this one

Archived