Scott Allan

Zag zig

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had him on trial a couple years back. He was alright, nothing outstanding and he went away to play in the Scottish Second Division (second tier anyway). 

I doubt we would be interested. It's not like we're short of decent players in the middle of the park. 

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

We had him on trial a couple years back. He was alright, nothing outstanding and he went away to play in the Scottish Second Division (second tier anyway). 

I doubt we would be interested. It's not like we're short of decent players in the middle of the park. 

Vague memory of that, entirely agree, thought I'd pin it, even though piffle, as seldom notice anything rumoured, as rarely I.t.k me.

I mentioned in another thread, I presume also about one of the players we're linked with year after year, that it scares me about our recruitment if we are genuinely continually going back to the same names over and over again. Let's hope not. As @Ambitious said, he was on trial a couple of years back over the summer. If we didn't want him then, why would we go back to him now?

Some rumours won't go away and the one that scares me the most is still Aniechebe.

Archived