renew or wait????

renew for next season????  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Daveo said:

Bought mine last night, as a new ST with only 1000 available didn't have time for any mini protest....not that I think any is needed....oh wait that's the brainwashing talking, ignore me....ooooh look free sausage nom nom nom

As a new ST will I be eligible to move seats during relocation week? Went for the South Stand lower but wouldn't mind a few rows higher if any become available and possible bacon mmmm bacon 

How low are we talking about? Front row? East or west side of the goal? Do you think you'll get to the majority of games? 

9 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

How low are we talking about? Front row? East or west side of the goal? Do you think you'll get to the majority of games? 

DD at the end of the row for easy access to get in the queue for a crusty hotdog at half time.

Missus is going to use her holidays for Tuesday games so midweek will be no problem if by some miracle we don't get promoted. Saturday's she has off anyhow so they are no problems.

If we're on Super Sunday they could be tricky, looks like it would be a train down

39 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

That's for all of you then ? Good price ! My kids aren't bothered about coming yet 3 and 6 can see it costing me in the future .☺

My daughter is 11 so she still gets the £35 season ticket deal, worth looking at when your kids decide to start going.....if they do!

2 minutes ago, Derbyram1 said:

My daughter is 11 so she still gets the £35 season ticket deal, worth looking at when your kids decide to start going.....if they do!

Yeah looked at it for this season for my eldest but she wasn't bothered maybe in the future ☺

Archived