Johnson should not have been dropped .

Curtains

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

it's pretty simple why Ince starts IMO. He's fit and rarely injured, and his game is generally geared towards cameo spells. He's the type of player to be anonymous for 80% of the game, but what he COULD do in the other 20% justifies his inclusion, as it could mean the points. Sadly though the team should be more geared towards utilising his cameo spells, and not just leave him festering to fend for himself. He's a team player, playing solo.

hes a solo player playing in a team IMO

Just now, Dcfc10 said:

Ya well whos in prem and getting all the stupid money that prem throws at clubs anyway we all derby lets hope we get in playoff then we mite be the lottery winners lol

Hopefully Bradley with have a roll if we do along with the rest of the squad. 

1 hour ago, Tombo said:

How can it go any deeper than personnel? Surely at least one person is culpable?

Or do you mean to say that our recent poor form has been on cosmic grounds as Jupiter has not been in the right place and our balance with the stars has been out of sync?

Or perhaps you mean to say that God has forsaken Derby County and this is our eternal damnation as a football club?

I mean that simply replacing an out of form player with another, thus changing the personnel, will not solve the issue. There fore the issue goes deeper than merely the individual player. 

Hendrick replaced Johnson, Bryson replaced hendrick, Russell replaced Ince, Camara replaced blackman... still no better and zero shots on target. 

We sit far too deep, don't move the ball quickly enough, and look frightened of taking any kind of gamble in the final 3rd. 

I believe that comes from the management and the tactics they are coaching. 

1 hour ago, Dcfc10 said:

He needed droping is games gone dont know why but 6million norwich must be like them lottery winners cant believe there luck take it and run

Change your username to IQ10 if serious - otherwise, well played.

Bradley johnson was to Norwich last season what craig bryson was to us 2013 /14 A good player who had an outstanding season which neither will repeat again in terms of goals scored. 

We payed way over the odds for johnson considering that bryson almost went to Burnley for around 600k.

He should not be immune to being dropped because he cost 6million. Neither should any one else regardless of their transfer fee.

We have plenty of gifted Centre Midfielders but i agree with curtains on this one. Fans can be fickle and whilst he has been poor last few games he was brilliant for this first few.

I would like to see Johnson and Bryson as a duo since both in the past have scored over double figures in a season and will help us. Also i felt Bryson did very well when he came on.

Archived