Time to stop messing about

Thameram

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really do think this is a turning point for Clement's men. A very difficult January out of the way, a poor result against Birmingham, an unlucky defeat at Burnley and new signings finding their place in the squad. The defeat by United clearly highlighted the areas where we need to improve (too defensive midfield IMO).                          

I really do think that we will kick on from here and every game in February are winnable. Come March we will be singing the praises of Clement, Mel and the unstoppable machine we call the Rams........ COYR.

Getting something out of ever game upto Hull in April should be the target.

Preston, Fulham, MK, Brentford,  Blackburn, Wolves, Huddersfield, QPR, Rotherham, Forest, Cardiff, HULL.

id say that's a good run of games to chalk up points, but after the Brum result I'm saying nothing.

21 hours ago, Papahet said:

Getting something out of ever game upto Hull in April should be the target.

Preston, Fulham, MK, Brentford,  Blackburn, Wolves, Huddersfield, QPR, Rotherham, Forest, Cardiff, HULL.

id say that's a good run of games to chalk up points, but after the Brum result I'm saying nothing.

I'd say realistically we need to win 10 of those to have any chance of the automatics. 

Archived