new striker

irobinson

1 hour ago, AnimalisaRam said:

If the midfield isn't getting to Martin to support him, is that his fault?

There's only so much one man can do.

Has anyone really exempted him from blame?

It could be said that you're supporting my point in that you're blaming the midfielders and exempting Chris. I don't want to appear an anti - Chris but you ask what more can he do. Maybe from our midfield's point of view; Is he making the runs into space? Is he showing for the ball and making it stick giving midfield a chance to get up in support? Is he bringing others into the game? I don't think he is RECENTLY. Again, please don't label me as CM bashing, I'm not but I definitely think we should vary our attacking options either by giving Bent more game time or signing another striker.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin always seems to have his lulls. He will go 5 or 6 games without doing much and then all of a sudden he will score 5 in 7 or something like that. He always seems to score against Brighton, I believe he will and then we will see him go on a mini run again. I predict a brace against Bristol City to come after his goal against Brighton. If both of these things happen......then may god help you all!!!!!!!!!

Archived