When will Brighton lose

plymouthram

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Maybe it's wishful thinking (sorry Brighton fans :D) but they didn't just lose, they got pelted 3-0. That says a lot about their mentality. Could be damaging.

As I've said on the MatchDay chat though, Boro got "pelted" 3-0 by Hull. Then we beat Hull 2-0. Then we drew with Brighton, then Boro beat Brighton 3-0. Just a definition of unpredictability.

We're the only team at the top that hasn't lost to one of the others though. Although we need to play Boro, Burnley, Brighton away yet, not that being home or away seems to make any difference to this Derby side.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

As I've said on the MatchDay chat though, Boro got "pelted" 3-0 by Hull. Then we beat Hull 2-0. Then we drew with Brighton, then Boro beat Brighton 3-0. Just a definition of unpredictability.

We're the only team at the top that hasn't lost to one of the others though. Although we need to play Boro, Burnley, Brighton away yet, not that being home or away seems to make any difference to this Derby side.

I mean it's different in the context of this being Brighton's first loss.

Maybe I'm just excited. I haven't been this excited to watch Brighton fail since the playoff semis (again, sorry Brighton fans, nothing personal :D)

Archived