Pay up Pompey

vicky-27

how? surely they can't go into further administration so there's nothing to punish with a points deduction... i'd have thought the only thing that's left is winding up, or expulsion from the league for bringing football into disrepute

They got more points deducted if they default on CVA payments.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep... if i remember right we went into administration, and a group of local businessmen bought us, floated us on the stock market, killed our finances again, and ran off... then ND bought us saving from Administration for the second time in stupidly short time

makes the plight of Portsmouth and Palace et al even funnier eh??

if i remember right the thing that put us into financial trouble in the first place was an FA fine for 'illegal activity' from a previous manager... amazing how history focuses on the bits of a person it wants to

makes the plight of Portsmouth and Palace et al even funnier eh??

if i remember right the thing that put us into financial trouble in the first place was an FA fine for 'illegal activity' from a previous manager... amazing how history focuses on the bits of a person it wants to

Was that Sir Brian?

i seem to remember leicester going into administration pretty quick a few years back and they got their debt wiped out or lowered or summat like that anyway

You are right there and they got promoted that season and that is why we have to 9/10 point penalties now.

Archived