Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Day

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate these 1pm kick offs! cant beat a good night match i beleive. But i suppose they stop a slightly bit of trouble unless you decided to wake up with your rice crispies and a can of stella. Got a good feelin though, hopefully can get teale back at least. I think barazite will get marked out the game but he can still get some crosses in. I think porter is off the english match pace atm and needs match practice but i dont beleive this is the game for him. Its goin to be hard to fit him in because we are scoring loads of goals with commons and hulse upfront so why change it.

Originally posted by David;2564

Read somewhere today Earnshaw still got around 10 days out and Moussi isnt ready yet, not sure about Elvis tho, I'm sure he'l be ready if called upon

Another tough game, any Derby Forest game will always be...

Worst case scenario a draw...but after recent performances, we can get the win. But we do have some injuries of our own ?

Lets retain the BCT again

Originally posted by CumbrianRam;2674

3-0 Derby my prediction

Clough has been quoted saying the following...

Derby County manager Nigel Clough told BBC Radio Derby that Rob Hulse and Kris Commons are forming an effective partnership up front:

"It's not just good all-round play but they are getting goals between them.

"They have different attributes and it's gelling well between them at the moment.

"We are looking okay going forward and have done for a few weeks so there may well be a few 3-2s and 3-3s between now and the end of the season."

We need to sort our defence out....and lets hope we keep scoring like he says at the other end.

2-0 Derby County.

You lot are optmistic with your clean sheet predictions, the more I think about this game I'm starting to think we may lose this one. Form goes out the window in games like these, Forest will be fired up for this one after the cup game.

Archived