In the last eighteen games

loweman2

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who remembers when Sven was at Leicester and was tipped as title favourites after afew lustrous signings and loans but finished 10th? Derby WILL reach the same heights (Leicester of current) It's just a question of when.

Maybe signing in an inexperienced manager (when searching for promotion) wasn't the best decision, But this is where we are at.

We need to bite the bullet, And play our role as the 12th man. Start of last season, We had a bond with the players, And it's a bond that should still remain when it gets tough, Not just tarnish it because things haven't gone our way.

Lets support the lads next match because that's whats Guna kick start the team, Not getting on there back.

Over in the land of the West Stand ultras (Still waiting for my ID card from Ramnut), there was a posh drunk couple abusing the team from the first game last season.  'No 2 you're rubbish' being an example of getting behind the team screamed twenty times in the first half v Rotherham by the Derby equivalent of Neil and Christine Hamilton.

Mind you there weren't many Rotherham players capable of a stepover they could have abused instead :ph34r:

We have won two of them with virtually this squad of players ! 

Is that acceptable to you ?

Why are you included last season games? This is new season S.I.G.H

Why are you included last season games? This is new season S.I.G.H

new season same group of players !! its the players on the pitch that get results,

they have won two out of the last 18 games ,

so my question was "is that acceptable ?"

I assume that your opinion is that it is though you have not answered, you have posed another question that hopefully I have answered.

is S.I.G.H an acronym or did you mean Bananas, not sure about that so cant answer.

any how lets hope that we see some improvements on the pitch and that we don't rush into filling the team full of loanees and never has beens just because we have a bit of cash.

up the rams !!

Archived