6 & 12 Match plans

Wolfie

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was around October time last year the 12 match plans came out, but they didn't offer a 6 match plan (unlike previous seasons)

I think they will offer something again, there just won't be a great deal of seats available in the deal due to season ticket numbers - best to capitalise and get as many people committed up front to games.

hope they do offer something as I enjoyed the 12 match ticket last season (can't make all the home matches)

It was around October time last year the 12 match plans came out, but they didn't offer a 6 match plan (unlike previous seasons)

I think they will offer something again, there just won't be a great deal of seats available in the deal due to season ticket numbers - best to capitalise and get as many people committed up front to games.

hope they do offer something as I enjoyed the 12 match ticket last season (can't make all the home matches)

Makes sense. i didn't have one last year but did 2 years ago and am sure that year I got it before the season started - but then of course we weren't selling as many season tickets.

Archived