Good news

Wolfie

Just found out I've successfully won one of my clients £800k of investment for their business, so am a very happy bunny. Buggering off home early in a bit to sit in the hot tub and try a drop of my homebrew Cab Sauv.

Anyone else needing a distraction from all the footy crap floating round today and have some good news to share with the rest of the class?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found out I've successfully won one of my clients £800k of investment for their business, so am a very happy bunny. Buggering off home early in a bit to sit in the hot tub and try a drop of my homebrew Cab Sauv.

Anyone else needing a distraction from all the footy crap floating round today and have some good news to share with the rest of the class?

​Good - pleased for you and it's nice to know that not everyone gets shafted all the time. Enjoy the booze.

​only one mr wolfie, one mr wolfie, but can you manage the worlds greatest football team ?

Archived