Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

Lingard more than Ince unlikely given the fact he didn't really shine here. Would also mean that Clement has had, and does have relatively little say in who we sign if we're after the same players.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't play PL in 14/15 (Well very little at the start before being loaned) and will probably not play in 15/16 but if he goes to Derby he knows he'll get a place in the squad like he has for the last two loans he's had here

He did at the start before got injured though. Hence went on loan to us.

Bamford? :ph34r: NO THANKS.

Josh King? Won't be him as he signed for Bournemouth

Nathan Redmond? Won't be leaving Norwich unless he ask the club to leave for his footballing reasons but at the moment doing fine.

Eddie Lewis? :ph34r: Omg don't bring back the flashback mate hahaha

:ph34r:

wouldn't mind someone like matt phillips here. Him Ince and Weimann in a 3 behind the striker would tear the league up

Today QPR rejected a 7 million bid from West Brom, who are a Premier League team. If he goes, it'll be to the PL and it'll be for more than Derby are willing to spend.

McManaman :ph34r:

Was bought by West Brom last January by Tony Pulis, he won't want to let him go and McManaman won't want to go back to the Championship.

I reckon this is a wind-up and _kstone is a red dog come to tease the forum! It's mainly the newer members fallingfor it (with one or two exceptions)

I wouldn't say many are 'falling for it', a lot are questioning him within reason.

I'm not going to come out and call him a liar, who am I to say he's wrong? However as a new poster with no track record I'm not exactly hanging on to his words either

I wouldn't say many are 'falling for it', a lot are questioning him within reason.

I'm not going to come out and call him a liar, who am I to say he's wrong? However as a new poster with no track record I'm not exactly hanging on to his words either

Yeah, this is my mindset as well.

Just to change things up - Other than Bridcutt and Shackell (And the MyStErY wide player), are there any other players you'd like to see signed/positions you'd like to see added to?

Yeah, this is my mindset as well.

Just to change things up - Other than Bridcutt and Shackell (And the MyStErY wide player), are there any other players you'd like to see signed/positions you'd like to see added to?

Players I feel we will probably add are another CDM, whether that's permanently or loan. Same with a winger however I doubt a starting player is necessary. I'd strengthen RB if possible and although I wouldn't be set against us starting the season with our current centre backs, I feel another will be added, whether Shackell signs or if it's someone else.

Should this happen we'd have two, hopefully quality players for each position. This is what most successful sides have and last season taught us that our squad probably wasn't big enough.

Archived