Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he is a free agent, I'm pretty sure he signed for FC Zwolle 

​He is free agent and last heard he's off to Italy but anything can happens though.

I'm still waiting official announcement of Hulk and Witsel.

And I'm waiting for locking too.

​Locking?! Is playing against a team who a player we have been rumoured to be interested in sometime in the past not a valid enough source for you?

Pfft, no pleasing some people.

​He is free agent and last heard he's off to Italy but anything can happens though.

​Just been on a football website Tomas Necid's contract with FC Zwolle runs out on 30th June , then he is a free agent. His current value is £2.2 million, so I would imagine he would attract teams in Europe in the top tiers. But you never know with SM's connections with Dutch clubs.

​Just been on a football website Tomas Necid's contract with FC Zwolle runs out on 30th June , then he is a free agent. His current value is £2.2 million, so I would imagine he would attract teams in Europe in the top tiers. But you never know with SM's connections with Dutch clubs.

​He ain't coming to us...

Hows about Kim Bo-Kyung from Wigan? Released on a free and by all accounts had a pretty decent game against us.

​One of better suggestion here. Good player and should fit to our style.

Fans would hate him tho. Too similar to Dawkins, who is sausage if you listen to some of us.

​He ain't coming to us...

​Are you sure ? Have you got a tip off for another striker. Tomas Necid 6' 3'' tall 26 in August. 68 goals in 233 club games, 13 this season for FC Zwolle, current Czech international 30 caps and 8 goals. If it happens you heard it first from here.

​Are you sure ? Have you got a tip off for another striker. Tomas Necid 6' 3'' tall 26 in August. 68 goals in 233 club games, 13 this season for FC Zwolle, current Czech international 30 caps and 8 goals. If it happens you heard it first from here.

​Nixon said it was a dead cert - therefore he will end up anywhere but Derby.

​To be fair is it happens we heard it first in January. What you've done is realised a player we were linked to in the past plays/played for a team we're playing in pre-season. If he won't even be their player by the time we play them what would be the point in arranging it for that. He's not Dutch, it's not like he would hang around Zwolle if he isn't playing for them.

​Nixon said it was a dead cert - therefore he will end up anywhere but Derby.

​FC Zwolle play Vitesse in a play off (to see who gets in Europe) this Thursday 21st, this could be an important factor in what Tomas Necid decides to do after the result. 

​No but can't see him coming to us tbf.

​To be fair is it happens we heard it first in January. What you've done is realised a player we were linked to in the past plays/played for a team we're playing in pre-season. If he won't even be their player by the time we play them what would be the point in arranging it for that. He's not Dutch, it's not like he would hang around Zwolle if he isn't playing for them.

​Whats to say that Derby have already made an approach and Necid, who played all season for them requested that he would sign for the Rams providing they played against his possible old team. Yes we did hear about it in January, but he was officially a CSKA Moscow player at that time on loan to Zwolle. He negotiated the cut from his contract and became a Zwolle player until the 30th June. There would be interest for the match when you consider our manager won the title for FC Twente which is only 30 miles down the road from Zwolle.

​Whats to say that Derby have already made an approach and Necid, who played all season for them requested that he would sign for the Rams providing they played against his possible old team. Yes we did hear about it in January, but he was officially a CSKA Moscow player at that time on loan to Zwolle. He negotiated the cut from his contract and became a Zwolle player until the 30th June. There would be interest for the match when you consider our manager won the title for FC Twente which is only 30 miles down the road from Zwolle.

​So you're suggesting he left CSKA Moscow to go to Zwolle for 6 months, to then join Derby who are a less attractive prospect (finished 8th vs 1st in January). But not only this, he said to Derby, OK, I will sign for you on one condition - you must play a friendly game against the side I spent a total of 1 season at, even though I won't be playing for them at the time. I guess my question to that is ummm, why?

Where would this leave Bent, who we are clearly desperate to sign? 

​Bent is sensible signing than Necid tbh.

Where would this leave Bent, who we are clearly desperate to sign? 

​Bent is not a long term prospect being 31 going on 32. But could be signed on a 1 season contract. Tomas Necid signed for CSKA Moscow as a 19yr old on a 6 yr deal. They then loaned him out after recovering from an injury in 2013 first to POAK in Greece then back to his first club Slavia Prague. Then at the start of this season he was loaned out to Zwolle until this January, when he then returned to Moscow because his loan period had run out. CSKA were hoping to sell him before his contract ran out (no buyers). He then got his contract dissolved, he could have gone anywhere, there was interest in Italy. But he decided to go back to Zwolle, most likely because he was comfortable there.

Archived