The App

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's the app "Derby County", found it on the google play store (i am using an sony xperia z2 if its helps). It has derby news, twitter links, video and some microphone option and also a forum option, which when pressed takes you to the dcfcfans forum within the app.

not really a forum app as such, but as far as i can tell its convienent and easy to navigate, will be using it from now on while using my phone. If you need more details just ask.

a bit offtopic but while you're here, everytime i post now im getting a box saying "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator", not a problem just never seen this pop up before. Is it because im using phone internet?

it's the app "Derby County", found it on the google play store (i am using an sony xperia z2 if its helps). It has derby news, twitter links, video and some microphone option and also a forum option, which when pressed takes you to the dcfcfans forum within the app.

not really a forum app as such, but as far as i can tell its convienent and easy to navigate, will be using it from now on while using my phone. If you need more details just ask.

a bit offtopic but while you're here, everytime i post now im getting a box saying "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator", not a problem just never seen this pop up before. Is it because im using phone internet?

You're using dial up? What? I didn't know that still existed! God, how I miss that dial tone every time you want to go on the internet!

It's only in the Forum Support board so I can deal with any issues without trawling through loads of pages 

Archived