This Championship is crazy and I do believe more to come

plymouthram

At the beginning of the season Cardiff, Derby and Norwich were the favourites. Even Fulham and Wigan were rated in the bookies eyes.Watford have had 4 managers and 7 all season loanies amongst their multi-national squad, who would thought they would get to the promised land with that mix. Bournemouth have scored goals for fun and everyone kept saying they will fall away soon. Ipswich with their awful style of football (still in the mix). Brentford with a mix of journeymen and signings from non-league and a manager getting the elbow at the end of season. Strange results happening every week. And guess what, I can see another few final twists. Anyone fancy a Derby versus Ipswich Play-off final?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair you say, awful and still in the mix.

We have been in the top 6 pretty much all season, if you compare our recent form to others around us including you lot, I would not saw awful at the moment. The wolves game was not pretty but got a result, otherwise we've been playing some decent stuff recently. Might still need a result at Blackburn though. Surely you'll brush aside Reading? 

Sat 11 Apr 3:00pm Blackpool  3 - 2 

Tue 14 Apr 7:45pm Cardiff City  3 - 1 

Sat 18 Apr 12:15pm Wolverhampton Wanderers  1 - 1 

Sat 25 Apr 3:00pm Nottingham Forest  2 - 1 

To be fair you say, awful and still in the mix.

We have been in the top 6 pretty much all season, if you compare our recent form to others around us including you lot, I would not saw awful at the moment. The wolves game was not pretty but got a result, otherwise we've been playing some decent stuff recently. Might still need a result at Blackburn though. Surely you'll brush aside Reading? 

Sat 11 Apr 3:00pm Blackpool  3 - 2 

Tue 14 Apr 7:45pm Cardiff City  3 - 1 

Sat 18 Apr 12:15pm Wolverhampton Wanderers  1 - 1 

Sat 25 Apr 3:00pm Nottingham Forest  2 - 1 

​I stated Awful style, meaning not easy on the eye. I don't think you for one minute you love it, because we played a similar style when we won the play-offs in 2007 under Billy Davies and I hated the football

​I stated Awful style, meaning not easy on the eye. I don't think you for one minute you love it, because we played a similar style when we won the play-offs in 2007 under Billy Davies and I hated the football

​After the last ten years I will take it. We were playing more attractive football before Mcgoldrick got injured and we have built this team on a shoestring budget. Got to become tough to beat in this league first. Either way I just want to get over the line now

​After the last ten years I will take it. We were playing more attractive football before Mcgoldrick got injured and we have built this team on a shoestring budget. Got to become tough to beat in this league first. Either way I just want to get over the line now

​If the league stays the same after next weeks matches, it will be Ipswich v Norwich and us versus Middlesboro. Hope this happens and maybe we could both be at Wembley for winner takes all.

​If the league stays the same after next weeks matches, it will be Ipswich v Norwich and us versus Middlesboro. Hope this happens and maybe we could both be at Wembley for winner takes all.

Do you really think were beat boro? Honestly! 

We wont beat anyone over 2 legs.

Grant is a liability at the moment and the other 10 simply dont close down and defend like a team. Once they do that. We might stand a chance. We dont need to score 3 and 4 every game. 1 can be enough if you defend properly.

Archived