Excited part three

Sith Happens

So excited for tonight, think even if GT and CM on bench it will give the team a lift.

I reckon the team that started at wolves will get us a result, get 2-0 up bring on GT and CM with half hour left to see out the game....same again against wigan and then starts for them for Brentford.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So excited for tonight, think even if GT and CM on bench it will give the team a lift.

I reckon the team that started at wolves will get us a result, get 2-0 up bring on GT and CM with half hour left to see out the game....same again against wigan and then starts for them for Brentford.

mentioned this before sorry everyone i am going tonight! 12 games since i saw Derby win at home against Newcastle in the Prem. Surely I must see them win again or am I just a jinx! I cannot go often perhaps I have been unlucky

My opinion( for what its worth ) is that if Thorne and Martin do not both start  , then the management are going the safest route , and settling for the playoffs , and trying to arrive at the 47th game with the best team we can put out .

Makes sense when you think that we could win all seven games and still NOT finish top two .

When we kick of tonight we could be nine points behind Bournemouth , so I think McClaren will wait right up to the last possible moment to select the team , keeping an eye on the afternoon games , and the early evening one .

Getting a bit fed up now of your excitement Paul. You are once again getting yourself into a girly lather for what almost certainly will be another home defeat. I have already drawn rings on my Radio Times as to what I will be watching on telly from 8.30 onwards tonight.

My opinion( for what its worth ) is that if Thorne and Martin do not both start  , then the management are going the safest route , and settling for the playoffs , and trying to arrive at the 47th game with the best team we can put out .

Archived