Day

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boycie;31612

Every feckers at lincoln uni.

I recon it's slang for the dole office.

Nah, the Dole Office have entry requirements

Best quote i have ever heard was from Oxford Uni... "the only reason Lincoln University is a University, is because no-one in Lincoln can spell Polytechnic"

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Originally posted by Kris Marina;31626

That's a bit harsh! Besides Oxbridge Uni's are so far up there own @rse.

Oh i agree totally... all white building Uni's are... University of Nottingham is almost as bad...

There is a community Radio Station based at Lincoln Uni, and i used to help out there... and one of the presenters got shouted at for saying "if you messed up your A'Levels, don't worry - there's still a place for you at Lincoln University" whilst on the Universities stage at the Waterfront Festival... good times

Originally posted by bakeri666;31618

Nah, the Dole Office have entry requirements

Best quote i have ever heard was from Oxford Uni... "the only reason Lincoln University is a University, is because no-one in Lincoln can spell Polytechnic"

Sorry, couldn't resist...

I did lol. Some courses will let you in with like two Es there. I needed three Cs which is actually a very high standard.

Being a student is fun anyway. You're still getting an education no matter how crap the Uni is and you don't need to be clever.

Originally posted by David;31636

Because students are scared of the real world, they hide away in student bars drinking all day for 3 years whilst "studying" a pointless subject, then end up working in Asda paying off the student loan.

Actually, I'm studying Law and we have a family friend who is a Partner at CJH in Derby, who said that once I have my degree I can do my LPC course there on a one year training contract and then I can have a job there starting on £22,000 a year and once I have worked there 5 years I too can become a partner and up my pay to an equal share of the firm's profits over the year.

See you in ASDA:p

Archived