The Damned United

David

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen this film. Some people haven't seen it so I'm going to write the next bit in white. Highlight it to read it.

I like the acting. Everything else was a disappointment IMO. All the effort to recreate the Baseball was brilliant. But there were some silly inaccuracies that could have been solved with just five minutes of research and bringing some cameras to the city of Derby! I mean, the "Derby Chronicle" what the ****? But with all those let downs, there was some great acting. Clough, Taylor, Revie and Longson were brilliant, hilarious at times. The Leeds players, particularly Bremner who was that guy in This Is England weren't great. I liked the real footage that they showed throughout the film and the montages as Derby moved up the table. Though every Derby fan must see it.

It'l be £3 in HMV by October, or sign up to Lovefilm 14 day trial and only add the film to your list, watch it send it back and cancel your trial. I've been using it for almost a year and not paid one subscription fee yet as you keep getting 30 day trial cards through the post.

Originally posted by David;31539

It'l be £3 in HMV by October, or sign up to Lovefilm 14 day trial and only add the film to your list, watch it send it back and cancel your trial. I've been using it for almost a year and not paid one subscription fee yet as you keep getting 30 day trial cards through the post.

it seems to me that not all of the jews live in israel then?

David's lad asks him: "Can I have 50p?"

David replies: "40p!! What do want 30p for??? Of course you can't have 20p! Here's 10p. Share it with your sister!"

Though tbf David, I do find the XBox Live Gold month trials very useful so I don't have to actually pay for tokens.

Archived