Well all I can say is.....

GeneralRam

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it is extremely disappointing after such a promising two seasons under McClaren. Its not over yet by any stretch in terms of play offs but I can understand on current performances and results why people aren't feeling optimistic. Personally if we don't go up I think we just need to hope we keep our best players (Hughes, Martin, Russell) and I don't include Thorne in that because he's been injured now for the best part of almost two years so I can't imagine anyone will be coming in for him. Hope he stays fit next season and in the summer sort this defence out, try get in a solid right back and centre half. Look for a striker who can offer us something different and get in a new winger.

Hughes may go and if he does hopefully we can use some of the money from his sale to bring a couple of quality players to help us get up. We do play or we did play nice football ( we havent played anywhere near as good as we did last season in all honesty) but to get out of the championship I think we need a little more steal and I would like to see us sign Brightons Rohan Ince to bolster our midfield.

Yes it is extremely disappointing after such a promising two seasons under McClaren. Its not over yet by any stretch in terms of play offs but I can understand on current performances and results why people aren't feeling optimistic. Personally if we don't go up I think we just need to hope we keep our best players (Hughes, Martin, Russell) and I don't include Thorne in that because he's been injured now for the best part of almost two years so I can't imagine anyone will be coming in for him. Hope he stays fit next season and in the summer sort this defence out, try get in a solid right back and centre half. Look for a striker who can offer us something different and get in a new winger.

Hughes may go and if he does hopefully we can use some of the money from his sale to bring a couple of quality players to help us get up. We do play or we did play nice football ( we havent played anywhere near as good as we did last season in all honesty) but to get out of the championship I think we need a little more steal and I would like to see us sign Brightons Rohan Ince to bolster our midfield.

Archived