Cracking quiz question

admira

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive got a a nice easy one for you

Which Premier League squad has the most Champions League winners it?

If it's not Chelsea, I'd be surprised being as they won it a few years back. They probably still have 4 or 5 of that team (Terry - he celebrated), Cahill, Mikel, Oscar?

I thought that, but then I cannot think of anyone in their team that actually won the CL

I don't know either it's just been a much touted stat since the Shaqiri news. 

From Sky's website:

Shaqiri, Affelay, Arnautovic, Krkic and Muniesa. More than Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City have combined apparently.

Stoke! :D

If it's not Chelsea, I'd be surprised being as they won it a few years back. They probably still have 4 or 5 of that team (Terry - he celebrated), Cahill, Mikel, Oscar?

Yea I was told it was Stoke but upon further research they have the same as United and Chelsea (United would have more but Jonny Evans was not deemed worth of a medal)

But Stoke is the fun answer!

Actually it has been a much touted piece of information but it's not true. Chelsea and Man Utd both have 6. Weird. 

Jonny Evans doesnt have a medal and Valdes isnt in there premier league squad, one of the Chelsea lot doesnt have a medal either. I believe its Romeu who doesnt.

Did Ray Parlour score a CL hat-trick for Arsenal, I know he scored a hat-trick at some point.

I'm thinking Shearer might have for either Blackburn or Newcastle.

What about Michael Bridges for Leeds?, Alan Smith maybe.

I think maybe Scholes is a possibility.

Did Ray Parlour score a CL hat-trick for Arsenal, I know he scored a hat-trick at some point.

I'm thinking Shearer might have for either Blackburn or Newcastle.

What about Michael Bridges for Leeds?, Alan Smith maybe.

I think maybe Scholes is a possibility.

Shearer certainly did.

Cole,Rooney,Shearer-3/6

Archived