Derby County v Blackpool

David

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeahh played well at times, thought we looked edgy at the back too. Hope teale is back for forest cuz davies looked awful! Commons played amazing as usual but i thought some derby fans were absolute scum, i sit/stand (dependin on the play) and noticed a few coins got thrown down and a few other objects and hit other derby fans, absolute discrace if ya ask me

I will give my honest opinion.

We took the lead, deservedly, early in the game through a mistake and knocked on from there, their keeper nearly put the ball into his net and then we hit the bar with a header. Teale was looking good and we can only hope that this injury is short term and doesn't knock him back and turn him back into the Teale of previous times. Davies did not have his best of games.

Despite what BBC says their equalizer was one of the most undeserving levellers I have ever seen, their first shot (barring a freekick that hit the wall) manger to find a way in.

At 1-1 we were further rocked by Miles being injured and having to come off again. The referee seemed to be donning a tangerine shirt for large portions of the game, being clearly bias towards them although Bywater did get lucky when be grabbed the ball when it was clearly outside the area. With the game level as it was it could have gone either way, our defence looked distressed on a few occassions and you have ot wonder if a team with better, or more inform strikers would have scored.

We could have gone behind a few times but we also could have gone ahead on a few occasions, Commons goal, although brilliant was deserved for the best player on the pitch.

Hulse had a header disallowed, not sure what for, and the two late goals were both great counter attacking. Green showing that he can still finish with a great slotted shot and Barazite's run showing us why Arsenal picked him up, his finish was lucky but for a first goal everyone needs some luck.

In all honesty there are a few players that need to take hard looks at themselves, and a few that made a few bad mistakes. Albrechtsen made one or two, Connolly the same and Davies was pretty awful.

Although Commons got the Brace Robbie Savage would be my personal man of the match, he did everything you would ask, tackled back, won the ball, calmly and decisively passed and started off alot of good moves.

Originally posted by CommonsIsGod;2522

but i thought some derby fans were absolute scum, i sit/stand (dependin on the play) and noticed a few coins got thrown down and a few other objects and hit other derby fans, absolute discrace if ya ask me

I think it goes without saying, if that did happen today....or has happened on other occasions, then i would have to say, we have some complete idiots amongst us.....

What fools...get rid !

Archived