Flags at Fulham

Inverurie Ram

I was planning on taking our 8ft x 4ft Aberdeenshire Rams flag to Fulham but have just read on the Fulham Club website that you have to contact the club and the flag has to be accompanied by a valid fire certificate.

Other flag takers, do you all have valid fire certificates and who do you have to contact at Fulham, to get the OK?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was planning on taking our 8ft x 4ft Aberdeenshire Rams flag to Fulham but have just read on the Fulham Club website that you have to contact the club and the flag has to be accompanied by a valid fire certificate.

Other flag takers, do you all have valid fire certificates and who do you have to contact at Fulham, to get the OK?

Yes I've got a fire certificate. I'm going to chance it, and as PrivateDerby says as we are sold out, there are not going to be any empty seats to display it on etc., unless their's any in P1 or P2 in the mixed area etc 

Looks like only one side wall in Putney Stand to aim for where it can be seen. So opting to get the 4 Aberdeenshire Rams to stand with it 10 mins or so before kick off in seats, and to bounce around with it, every time we score.

Yep it will be health and safety gone mad, the full sized wolfie and citizen smith inflatables will be left on the aeroplane singing "Steve Bloomer's Watching" and giving it "Power To The People" and all that, whilst all the tourists wanting to get off at Gatwick to go see Big Ben & the London Eye and all that nonesence, as we are all charging down the front to get off to the boozer. Just wait for the ping noise for the seat belts to come off and watch the Aberdeenshire Rams fly.......................

"We're All Going Down The Pub"....Come On...Come On...Come On.... Hurry Up Harry

Sham 69 - Hurry Up Harry (Original Promo Video) (1978) (HD)

Archived