Present and Future of Education

AmericanRam

Agreed - there is nothing more demoralising than going to parents evenings and meeting the various teachers and seeing the direct correlation between which subjects your kids are doing well at and enjoying, and the subjects where the teachers are bright, friendly and engaging.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaving for a literacy and early childhood education conference tomorrow afternoon and which will last Saturday through Wednesday of next week. Looking forward to hearing some presentations and taking part in some roundtables etc to hopefully come up with some good programs,ideas, and other things to further help with literacy and childhood education both now and in future in our respective states for those who are attending.

I myself am working on a power point and a statistical overview for the conference among other things.

Hope for a good and productive time in D.C. :)

Heading back to NC here in a little bit.Must say I am very happy with how this stay in D.C. and the presentations,seminars,and other things I attended went really well.

My literacy presentation was well received,which was great as I was quite nervous about it.

All in all some good progress made and some good stuff about literacy and education came from this and I could not be happier about that.

:D

Archived