Guess the role lined up for Pearce..

robglosta

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said he could never work for Derby.You might want to re think that Stuart ,you ain't going to get many offers anytime soon.

Good on him, whilst not the best manager around, you can't fault his passion. Even though he is a red dog you have to admire his achievements throughout his playing career and it's good to see a player being loyal to the fans and not even entertaining a move to their biggest rivals.

As a derby fan you can't help but have satisfaction from his and ultimately florists failure, but even for an ex red dog I thought he was an example to the modern day footballer through his playing style, when playing for England of course. His penalty against Spain which took some balls probably showed his ultimate downfall. Plenty of passion and someone who could influence more on the pitch than off.

Good on him, whilst not the best manager around, you can't fault his passion. Even though he is a red dog you have to admire his achievements throughout his playing career and it's good to see a player being loyal to the fans and not even entertaining a move to their biggest rivals.

As a derby fan you can't help but have satisfaction from his and ultimately florists failure, but even for an ex red dog I thought he was an example to the modern day footballer through his playing style, when playing for England of course. His penalty against Spain which took some balls probably showed his ultimate downfall. Plenty of passion and someone who could influence more on the pitch than off.

Fair point I agree with what you say to a degree certainly about the sentiment ,but his statement was also to ingratiate himself to the Forest fans and if there was no other job around but Derby and his family needed food on the table he would do it.So basically talk is cheap.

The whole 'considering other role at Forest' thing is such a scathing insult on his ability. If he's not offended by it, he's more of a masochist then i originally thought. 

His new role should be : Chauffeur, or Butler, for Fawaz.

BTW, the whole backroom staff left today too:

Assistant manager Steve Wigley, along with coachesBrian EastickTim FlowersDave Galley and John Marshall have now all followed the 52-year-old out of the club.

Total Turmoil.

Archived