Rain Check Tickets

lakesidepair

Has there been any this season? Going to be any? Gone a bit quiet on that front. Website states that will be some this season. I know, freebies for the non committed, but Blackburn/Bolton game, etc get a few more in. Even if it gives people with kids a chance to have a shufty and then hopefully get them hooked! Even if only 5% of them return at least once before the end of the season, thats more fans through the turnstyles. I think Derby are doing some great things to get people engaged, but still too many Man Utd and Liverpool shirts on show at kids footy training! Come on Derby don't be shy!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there been any this season? Going to be any? Gone a bit quiet on that front. Website states that will be some this season. I know, freebies for the non committed, but Blackburn/Bolton game, etc get a few more in. Even if it gives people with kids a chance to have a shufty and then hopefully get them hooked! Even if only 5% of them return at least once before the end of the season, thats more fans through the turnstyles. I think Derby are doing some great things to get people engaged, but still too many Man Utd and Liverpool shirts on show at kids footy training! Come on Derby don't be shy!

Sorry, what is a rain check ticket?

If you have missed a game, the club would announce certain fixtures as raincheck games and you could take your season ticket to the ticket office and claim a free ticket (to recompense the one you missed) and you'd give that extra match ticket to a friend/family member, so they could watch the rams. Used 3 or 4 times last season, i think 5/6 season before and it helped boost attendance at potentially unglamorous lower attendance games.

Archived