who plays instead of russle

B4ev6is

I personal like to see iveo carlo a go now. We know from reading in capital one he knows were the goal is and scored quite a few in the under 21 but also jamie ward who.can play there but he struggles last whole 90 mins but there is simon dawkins who can be hit or miss but he does hold up play a bit better and brings others into play. But personal i would go with iveo carlo as he is preatty much unknown and give us advantage of suprise.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In about a fortnight we have gone from having Russell and Ibe on the pitch and Dawkins and Ward pushing them hard.

We now have Dawkins and Ward as our only senior options with Calero and Santos away from the club.  I am surprised we hadn't got a player lined up in case of this eventuality.

In about a fortnight we have gone from having Russell and Ibe on the pitch and Dawkins and Ward pushing them hard.

We now have Dawkins and Ward as our only senior options with Calero and Santos away from the club.  I am surprised we hadn't got a player lined up in case of this eventuality.

Ward and Dawkins weren't so hot on Saturday. Both may not be fully fit , with dawks maybe his mind isn't right at the moment.

Archived