Are we now favourites for automatics?

Bris Vegas

I know ITFC were second so have got there on merit but can't see them making the automatic spots just think they are a little short on quality. Bearing in mind our options of GT coming back, Albentosa joining and Bent scoring potential we should get better at the most important time. Not sure how this is relevant but interesting (perhaps) that of the play off sides last season two are now in the bottom four just shows how we've come back stronger just like SM said we would

When you're losing and bring on Noel & Stephen Hunt then it makes you appreciate just how well Mick's done to get them up there.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always said that I think we will finish on around 85 points this season - similar to last season.

Whether that's good enough for autos, I don't know. It should be, but then what can you do if other teams just keep on winning?

I've got to admit, after the half way stage I've been impressed with the consistency shown by Ipswich and Bournemouth. Not only are they winning, but they're doing it comfortably too.

Yeah I agree I don't rate Stephen Hunt let's hope Jeff is ok. I think we'll exceed 90 points this season bearing in mind we're plus 4 at the moment and the players we've got to come in. I think Bournemouth lack depth so may pay the price of injuries and or suspensions. Norwich are the ones to watch I think let's see how the new manager affects things. I still think we will win the league

As it stands they reckon us and Bournemouth up. Bournemouth more likely to win the league than us but less likely to go up than us. (???)

They're saying they either see Bournemouth going for broke and winning the league, or falling short entirely and missing out.

Norwich will be top 6 by the time we play them. They are the most talented team in this league IMO.

Well ok make it top 7 then. Bris point is that boro have to play 5 out of top 7 away we only have to play 2 out of top 7

Archived