Football Manager 2015

Dimmu

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will bump this thread as we have been talking FM in the transfer speculation thread.

In response to OP, I play, have played and owned each FM, have beta tested a couple too. Have been playing SI's games since CM97/98, have some good memories of that.

Over on the other forum I use (OTF2.com) I put together a post that included a load of graphics etc that can be found on SortItOutSI but can take a while to download if you dont have a premium account. I have since uploaded the files to my Google Drive accounts, feel free to grab them to enhance your game :)

'Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015'

The following folders need extracting to:
'Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\Graphics'
FMC Stadia Pics (Some normal FM mode skins use these on the Overview page
Icons(smaller scout report icons)

The following folders need extracting to:
'SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\facegen\hair'

Goes elsewhere, follow readme
Real Names(Instructions in zip)

I remember champ manager 96 was brilliant. Played them all up until 2004 I think then got bored not brought one since.

Every single one was easy to get promoted and win the treble etc. Used to enjoy taking confrence teams to the champions league etc.

After many years it does become to repetitive all the time.

I find this version complicated and time consuming. I don't like training - or can't figure it out. Same with searching for players, can you search or do you have to scout regions for everything?

And I played every single version of this game since 93. I guess I'm getting old.

Yeah its more bloated and complicated than it needs to be.

Have you tried the Classic mode?

As for players...you can search if you know the name by clicking the mag glass in the top bar (right hand side), if you just want to search through a list a players, much like previous games then it is limited by your clubs knowledge.

On the left bar, Scouting - this is like the old player search screen where you apply filters to find players with certain attributes etc.

To get more players to show you will need scouts and staff that have knowledge of countries to increase the pool of players you can search.

Training- I always just leave that to my assistant. The staff responsibility screen is great for reducing your work load.

Yeah its more bloated and complicated than it needs to be.

Have you tried the Classic mode?

As for players...you can search if you know the name by clicking the mag glass in the top bar (right hand side), if you just want to search through a list a players, much like previous games then it is limited by your clubs knowledge.

On the left bar, Scouting - this is like the old player search screen where you apply filters to find players with certain attributes etc.

To get more players to show you will need scouts and staff that have knowledge of countries to increase the pool of players you can search.

Training- I always just leave that to my assistant. The staff responsibility screen is great for reducing your work load.

I have always liked the hands on approach and like to improve players ball skills, technique and passing. I also like to group players - this version you cant - they just all do the same training with specific individual focus. (Unless I haven't noticed the tab).

Anyways thanks for letting me, was going mental at my laptop trying to search for players.

I have always liked the hands on approach and like to improve players ball skills, technique and passing. I also like to group players - this version you cant - they just all do the same training with specific individual focus. (Unless I haven't noticed the tab).

Anyways thanks for letting me, was going mental at my laptop trying to search for players.

You are correct, you can no longer create training profiles for say Gk, Def, Mid, Fwd and then set the players into each group.

As you say, you can however tell each player to train to work on a specific attribute.

I find that as long as you use something like this: http://www.fmscreener.com/online-calculator... so that you get 5 star coverage on each area of training then improvements can be made easily enough.

Archived