tonight is must win

B4ev6is

I know we have not quite been the derby we know and love but i think we need to be play hit and move football i think we could play paul coutts on the wing. I would personal have russle upfront with martin and eutice and will huges in centrel midfield maybe having same back line on saturday and as paul simpson time go back to basics i think this is a good thing. But us supporters need to stick behinde the lads lets have pp rocking tonight the louder we are the better the lads play.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A must win? Don't be ridiculous. We're 3 points off top with 93 more to play for.

As for playing Coutts on the wing, why? He's not as good as our real wingers and he's not fit.

Russell and Martin up front sounds like you want to play 4-4-2, why?

A must win? Don't be ridiculous. We're 3 points off top with 93 more to play for.

As for playing Coutts on the wing, why? He's not as good as our real wingers and he's not fit.

I agree

Why is it a must win???

why 4-4-2 ?

You've got no chance of an answer... 

Tonight is a must win if we want to keep the moaners (including me) at bay.

It doesn't involve changing the formation

Or calling McClarens tactics negative

Or playing players out of position

We won't beat them 4-0 a draw will be a good result.

Archived