Any of you guys live in Notts?

Mick Harford

Blimey, there seems to be a few in Sherwood, lived here for 24 years now, banter but nothing more. All my lads are DCFC took some abuse at school but got round most of it by asking how many times they had seen forest, my lads have all been season ticket holders since aged 6 so it shuts them up.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never understood teachers at school, still don't now. I would love to understand your posts one day, I'm always picturing you rushing for the toilet trying to finish your post quickly before you go, wishing you would just drop your trousers, sit down on the bog and then write your post

Its stupid auto correct was meant to be "put it"

I used to live in Sherwood and was back over there visiting friends with my then Korean girlfriend. 

We were on the bus and as there was no room on the bottom, we went upstairs where there were a group of 7~8 boys no older than 14.

They were wearing Forest tops so I asked in a friendly way if they'd had a good result today to which they replied, Why...Who do you support?

On answering Derby, they punched me a couple of times before assaulting my girlfriend punching her in the face many times leaving her very shaken and a nasty black eye.

Nobody around us took any notice so we got off the bus as quickly as we could.

Nice place Sherwood.

Moved to Bramcote earlier this year after moving back from the States. Luckily close enough to gods county. Do get some comments when walking the dog over the park in my Rams shirt, strangely not as many lately, can't think why ?!?!?!

Archived