Is U2s free Album Songs of innocence their best ever

Curtains

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyhow, if this album was so great why did feel the need to force it on all iTunes customers for free? Didn't Bono say something like he was worried people wouldn't hear their hard work? Welcome to the music industry! Think how smaller bands feel and if the album was any good people would be raving about it and it would be heard.

Apple paid for it

No wrong

Guess we won't know now.......made a lot of people unhappy tho, so much so Apple released a page where you could remove it from your account, I did. And to get Apple backtracking is quite an achievement, must have been a lot and I mean a lot of people that didn't like it for them to do it.

Did removing .u2 from your account cause as much chaos as changing the .uk address on the forum?

I can't login to the App Store now on my phone but it's ok on my iPad, also the menu buttons on the phone sometimes disappear so I can't select anything. I'm not one to blame others tho, I realise my 5S is dated and I should upgrade to a decent phone like the 6.

Guess we won't know now.......made a lot of people unhappy tho, so much so Apple released a page where you could remove it from your account, I did. And to get Apple backtracking is quite an achievement, must have been a lot and I mean a lot of people that didn't like it for them to do it.

Cant understand anybody not wanting a freebie from the best band in the world.

You don't get much free in this world and I love the Album myself.

Archived