Internationals hangover?

PistoldPete2

Really proud of our super-Rams in midweek, Hughesy, Hendo , Wardy and Chris Martin all playing their part. But being a professional worrier , is it just me that worries about them coming back from Croatia, Poland etc a bit knackered for Satdy?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have to hope not but it's clearly very possible. Unfortunately, this is the negative to having such a talented squad of players.

I'm worried for Hughes a little but the rest should be good to go. It was great match fitness for Hendrick actually.

Our lot love the game and don't put in bad performances very often.

I think we'll be buoyed by the good results and banter that will be in the group.

I would hope the international games, while tiring maybe for some due to the travelling will be better than just training for 2 weeks like the guys left at moor farm.

Fingers crossed.

Doubt they would have been making the most of the cheap booze, dunna panic

I meant metaphorically but yeah there is cheap booze in Poland too.  

At the moment, it's just great to have them in international teams. Usually tough matches and easy way to learn new things from different manager. But when the season is getting closer to end and you're already knackered, then I see international calls as a burden.

Maybe getting my excuses ready in case we lose today. Hughes is the main worry, he is, younger than Sterling who gets rested by England.  

They haven't got time to be tired mate, if they don't perform then there's someone breathing down there neck and wanting there shirt. best squad in years. It's good to be a Ram at the moment.

Didnt affect the result today , but Ward and Keogh went off with injuries. Co-incidence ?

Archived