Derby v Forest fans game at St George's Park

MuespachRam

One of my mates has organised a Derby fans v Forest fans for the past couple of seasons at the end of the season at the pig pen and last season at the iPro.

He has managed to get the St George's park indoor pitch with the Wembley replica changing rooms etc etc for next month, he has enough Forest but is after more Derby fans.

Anyone who wants a game let me know and I will pass on your details to him.

Nottingham Forest fans v Derby County fans Friday 28th November 7:30 kick off - at England's superb training camp St George's park. Indoor 3G Wembley replica - changing rooms - this seasons full away kit to keep - DVD of the match - photogrpahy on disc of the game - and a chance to either get revenge (Derby) or retain the cup (Froest) - 160 pounds per player - limited spaces left. There will be a squad of 15 - each player will get at least 60 minutes - usually more depending on fitness - and will play in their preferred position if available. Let me know if you are interested, the last oen at the IPro was superb.

cheers

here is the text he sent me with the details.....

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my mates has organised a Derby fans v Forest fans for the past couple of seasons at the end of the season at the pig pen and last season at the iPro.

He has managed to get the St George's park indoor pitch with the Wembley replica changing rooms etc etc for next month, he has enough Forest but is after more Derby fans.

Anyone who wants a game let me know and I will pass on your details to him.

Nottingham Forest fans v Derby County fans Friday 28th November 7:30 kick off - at England's superb training camp St George's park. Indoor 3G Wembley replica - changing rooms - this seasons full away kit to keep - DVD of the match - photogrpahy on disc of the game - and a chance to either get revenge (Derby) or retain the cup (Froest) - 160 pounds per player - limited spaces left. There will be a squad of 15 - each player will get at least 60 minutes - usually more depending on fitness - and will play in their preferred position if available. Let me know if you are interested, the last oen at the IPro was superb.

cheers

here is the text he sent me with the details.....

I will have a word with little Angry mate, see if he is up for it.

Will PM you.

I like to play these kind of games but unfortunately not able now. I thought I only did my ankle ligaments but later was found out that I got couple broken bones too. And as I didn't even finish the game, I'm devastated to realize that I belong to those modern day whiny footballers.

Archived