PS4 and Xbox One thread

Dale The Ram

Got a PS4 this week and ive got to say it is brilliant!!! Cannot wait to get FIFA on it :D

Anyway, anyone else got one or a Xbox One?

I don't have none of them because it's boring and I got better thing to do than playing some poxy game thingy tbf. :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have none of them because it's boring and I got better thing to do than playing some poxy game thingy tbf. :)

*For better things to do, see DCFCfans forum commenting on threads specifically about "poxy game thingys".*

You do read thread titles, yes?

My missus brought me Destiny for christmas. Played it a few times looks like Halo a lot not suprised with Bungie developing the game thoe.

Seemed same thing over and over. So went back to League of legends. Still waiting for a decent Final Fantasy or RTS like command and conquer etc to come out.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a PS4, PSN id is same as forum username.

Am around all the time (dont work due to illness) but tend to do all my gaming before 6pm.

Am looking to spend some time on Destiny but would like some others to play with. The original group I played with from another forum left me behind level wise when I went in to hospital a week after the games release and so I havent played it since.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived