Microwave Dilema

Day

You know when you're cooking and the microwave dings, maybe you're buttering some bread or getting a plate out or even making a drink and ding again, yeah alright I heard I'm stood right near you. Yes I could just open the door so it didn't ding again but why should I have to because the microwave is so impatient?

I told it to **** off just now, tempted not to use it tonight but then would it like that? I mean if you think about it, it's a job right? The microwaves job is to cook the food, maybe it can't be arsed and that's why it keeps dinging you in an arse to get your food out as it wants to be left alone?

What do you think?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know when you're cooking and the microwave dings, maybe you're buttering some bread or getting a plate out or even making a drink and ding again, yeah alright I heard I'm stood right near you. Yes I could just open the door so it didn't ding again but why should I have to because the microwave is so impatient?

I told it to **** off just now, tempted not to use it tonight but then would it like that? I mean if you think about it, it's a job right? The microwaves job is to cook the food, maybe it can't be arsed and that's why it keeps dinging you in an arse to get your food out as it wants to be left alone?

What do you think?

I think you students need to attend more lectures, you clearly have too much time on your hands.

Archived