Mayweather vs. Maidana II

AmericanRam

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply put, Mayweather is unbeatable bar a knockout.

He's so fast, trained since a toddler to dodge, duck, dive, dip and..... dodge. He's a defensive masterclass, and he will just keep racking up win after win on points until he calls it a day.

If you think his fights are like watching paint dry, simply don't watch him. I'm not saying that in a jibe sort of way, more just warning that the outcomes and styles of the fights are utterly inevitable.

In Vegas, on Mayweather's watch, he will just score point win after point win over and over again.

There is a reason he never fought Pacquiao, never gave Khan his shot and waited until the very end to fight an out of sorts Oscar De La Hoya. He'll never risk fighting against someone potentially quicker than him, instead he goes for the big hitters and spends two minutes at least of every round practically sitting down on the ropes.

They don't call him money for nothing - such an intelligent fighter both in and out of the ring. As he once said, he is the Vegas jackpot and he's 100% right.

On a personal note, I enjoy watching his fights just to see his movement. I'm ralistic enough to know the outcome is inevitably a points win but all the same - it's a masterclass.

Archived