Favourite Comedians

AmericanRam

Some great jokes by Rodney Dangerfield:

'We were so poor when I was a kid that if I wasnt born a boy,I would have nothing to play with'

'My mother had morning sickness after I was born'

'My wife loves to talk during sex.Last night she called me from a motel'

'I told my psychiatrist,'Hey I am thinking about suicide'.He told me that I needed to pay in advance from now on'

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Kevin Bridges and Sean Locke but I get tired with stand-up very quickly.

As an all-rounder, Steve Coogan's difficult to top for me.

Some comedians are funnier when they're not doing stand up. I've never raised so much as a smile with Josh Widdicombe in his stand-up routine, but he was pretty funny on 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown.

Joe Wilkinson is fast becoming a favourite of mine as well.

Oh yes Simon Pegg is great especially in Hot Fuzz.Always Sunny is hilarious and I have all seasons so far on dvd.

I love Hot Fuzz, it gets better everytime you watch it, as do Shaun of the Dead and The Worlds End.  If you like Simon Pegg, and you haven't already seen it, you should definitely check out Spaced, the tv series he did with Edgar Wright.  Very funny.

I like Kevin Bridges and Sean Locke but I get tired with stand-up very quickly.

As an all-rounder, Steve Coogan's difficult to top for me.

Some comedians are funnier when they're not doing stand up. I've never raised so much as a smile with Josh Widdicombe in his stand-up routine, but he was pretty funny on 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown.

Joe Wilkinson is fast becoming a favourite of mine as well.

I've started to really like Joe Wilkinson as well.  His whole comedic persona is very funny.

Archived