Hydropool for hire

SophieX

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its taken you this long to come up with this? Also please post it on the correct thread, that would be the forest one as they have all the crocks.

Too be fair if reckon this has been one of the funniest posts I've seen for a bit! Good banter

Woah woah guys, you've got me all wrong! I was just on my way up to Nottingham to remind them of their inferiority and thought I'd swing by and say hello. There's no way I was going to get into a debate over whose McDonald's is bigger than the others'. Not with The Lunatic Fringe swigging WKD menacingly around the back of the drive thru. **** no. You can keep your McDonalds and your downgraded Esso lads, Derby is yours. Can't wait to play you in the cup. Wisdom 3 Even toed ungulate worriers 0.

Woah woah guys, you've got me all wrong! I was just on my way up to Nottingham to remind them of their inferiority and thought I'd swing by and say hello. There's no way I was going to get into a debate over whose McDonald's is bigger than the others'. Not with The Lunatic Fringe swigging WKD menacingly around the back of the drive thru. **** no. You can keep your McDonalds and your downgraded Esso lads, Derby is yours. Can't wait to play you in the cup. Wisdom 3 Even toed ungulate worriers 0.

Banter king queen!

I can sell you a bag of commas for

For goodness sake - can you West Brom fans finally let it go. It was one day and one result, I actually felt sorry for you on the way out of the ground and to be fair, our fortunes have changed since then.

Can you please put it in perspective - fair enough it was 5-0, but it was only the Zenith Data Systems cup and 1989 was a long time ago!

Let it go!

Archived