Austria Tour..

Walsall_Ram

So we know that we have a fixture lined up against Zenit, but no official word yet on the second fixture with just over 2 weeks till we travel there.

Tried a little search and it seems that Cardiff are going on tour too.

"44c1288238b6319c5e18989faf40a484" alt="44c1288238b6319c5e18989faf40a484">

I can't seem to find anything about teams doing a "tour of Austria" other than this. Strange.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we know that we have a fixture lined up against Zenit, but no official word yet on the second fixture with just over 2 weeks till we travel there.

Tried a little search and it seems that Cardiff are going on tour too.

"44c1288238b6319c5e18989faf40a484" alt="44c1288238b6319c5e18989faf40a484">

I can't seem to find anything about teams doing a "tour of Austria" other than this. Strange.

Don't think it will be Cardiff, the other team that is on tour.

I might be wrong but we can't play Cardiff as they are in our division?

Ok, so I've done a little more..

Chelsea play in on the 23rd in Austria and then again on the 27th. Which would match our schedule for the 25th.

Bayer Leverkusen play Galatasaray in Austria on the 19th, Bayer also don't play again till the 27th and Galatasaray play again on the 23rd vs Rapid Wein and don't have any more announced fixtures for pre season.

The plot thickens..

...Slavija Sarajevo will be the other game on the tour.

Rams confirm opposition for their second pre-season match in Austria.

Derby County will face Bosnia & Herzegovina side Slavija Sarajevo as part of their six-day training camp in Austria between 20th and 26th July.

This summer, Steve McClaren

The wife is due to give birth on the 22nd July to a baby Archie so wont be able to go to this. Shame really, would have definitely made the effort in other circumstances - love a good preseason tour, plenty of booze, different grounds, a few hundred hardcore fans, flying the Rams flag, plenty of booze, lovely weather, plenty of booze..

Game against Zenit at 17:00 Tues 22nd is being shown live on TV - don't get too excited though.

It's on a Portugal satellite channel (Sport TV1 HD) you need a satellite dish pointing

at 30 degrees West (for reference sky channels are at 28 degrees East) and either a subscription to the channel or another means

of unscrambling it  :ph34r:

Someone may re-broadcast it as an internet feed - so keep your eyes peeled on the feeds sites.

Archived