In english and bored once again, and i have a question for you all.

South Ram

I get that he's alone and he wants someone to talk to but considering that he constantly judges everyone he comes into contact with. And he paid for the prostitute just to talk to her but that just means he's got more money than sense. Even his little sister thinks he's an insufferable prat.

There's a part of Holden in every teenage boy and young man though, and that annoys me because I'm 19...

This is starting to sound too much like an English lesson...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a part of Holden in every teenage boy and young man though, and that annoys me because I'm 19... 

Got that the wrong way round.

There's a part every teenage boy is holden.

Read a book in school called A Pair Of Jesus Boots. No it wasn't about somebody walking in His footsteps, it was about a pair of sandals.

Great book it was, I've never forgotten it and I'd love to read it again. It's all about trying to overcome poverty & hardship. Set in Liverpool in the 70's.

Read a book in school called A Pair Of Jesus Boots. No it wasn't about somebody walking in His footsteps, it was about a pair of sandals.

Great book it was, I've never forgotten it and I'd love to read it again. It's all about trying to overcome poverty & hardship. Set in Liverpool in the 70's.

http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/SearchResults?an=sylvia+sherry&sts=t&tn=a+pair+of+jesus+boots&vci=11757&x=117&y=13

Archived