Who does own us?

rammieib

I know GSE are the holding company that owns DCFC but who are the shareholders between GSE. Does anyone actually know?

Brett Wilson and Jeff Mallet - are they 25% each? I assume Appleby has some as well but who else? Anyone actually know for sure?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very quick search of the DCFC website, and, voila.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/club/ownership_board/

Derby County Football Club Ltd is owned by a consortium including the following lead owners:-

Andy Appleby

Bill Luby

Jeff Mallett

Tom Ricketts

Tom Vertin

W. Brett Wilson

The Football Club is managed by a Board of Directors which includes:-

Andy Appleby, Chairman

Jeff Mallett

Bill Luby

Dave Richardson

Sam Rush

Tom Vertin

Tom Ricketts

I know GSE are the holding company that owns DCFC but who are the shareholders between GSE. Does anyone actually know?

Brett Wilson and Jeff Mallet - are they 25% each? I assume Appleby has some as well but who else? Anyone actually know for sure?

Wilson 25% Mallett 10% (from an online article but can't remember wher - might be a Wilson interview in which Wilson said his stake has increased from an initial 10%)

Bill Luby is a partner of a New York based Investment company, Seaport Capital.

Jeff Mallett one of the founders of Yahoo, has a large stake in San Fransisco Giants, and a smaller stake in Vancouver Whitecaps.

Tom Ricketts is the owner of the Chicago Cubs and CEO of a Chicago investment bank.

Tom Vertin President of Commercial Banking for the Mercantile Pacific Bank in California.

W Brett Wilson investment banker and entrepreneur, was on the panel of the Canadian version of the TV programme 'Dragon's Den', also has a stake in Nashville Predators of the National Hockey League, likes to sit with Derby fans and is friends with Ricky Gervais.

Apparently he's increased his stake to 25% (maybe he was the one loaning the extra money that has recently been turned into equity, maybe someone can confirm), and has recently been more active in the media when he's over for matches.

Dave Richardson sits on the board of directors for Brett Wilson.

Archived